Rooftop Cinema Club - He named me Malala

소이5 0 63 0
Catch a movie under the stars at the top of the Elephant Café & Co-working Building in Chiang Mai, with panoramic views over the city!

Remember to keep your eyes on the film and not on the Instagram-friendly 360° view over of Chiang Mai at the Rooftop Cinema Club. The sunset panoramas will have you reaching for your camera phone as soon as you arrive. We will be showing 'He named me Malala' a film representing three of our key values women, empowerment and education.

www.sweet-creators.com

Cost: 100 Baht by donation.

FILM: He named me Malala

"Children need peace and protection at all times. The rules of war prohibit the unlawful targeting of civilians, attacks on schools or hospitals, the use, recruitment and unlawful detention of children, and the denial of humanitarian assistance. When conflicts break out, these rules need to be respected and those who break them need to be held to account. Enough is enough. Stop attacks on children." Unicef

June 4th represents Unicefs International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression. He named me Malala is a story of a victim of the brutal Taliban regime. The document tells the story of a young girl fighting for education and freedom in a war torn country ruled by extremists. 

Commences: 7pm

The event is BYOB but food, cakes and coffee will be sold by Elephant Café & Co Working Space. Please do not bring your own food into the venue. Confiscation police will be out....

To avoid disappointment please secure your spot through Eventbrite as spaces are limited. If you are not coming for sure please do not accept the invite or book a spot #sweetorganization

ROOFTOP CINEMA CLUB WILL TAKE PLACE EVERY SUNDAY BUT PLEASE NOTE WE MAY HAVE TO CHANGE TO AN INDOOR SPACE THROUGH RAINY SEASON IF WEATHER AFFECTS PLAY.

0 Comments
제목
State
  • 현재 접속자 42(1) 명
  • 오늘 방문자 670 명
  • 어제 방문자 996 명
  • 최대 방문자 11,300 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,152,117 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand